1. On the red carpet, Tywin Lannister made a tux look deliciously evil.
2. Ned Stark made an appearance from the North.
3. Meanwhile, Brienne of Tarth looked absolutely stunning.
4. Q left his laptop at home, and carried a BAFTA instead, winning Leading Actor for his performance in Richard II (The Hollow Crown).
5. Grayson Perry arrived as his alter-ego Claire, and won the Specialist Factual BAFTA for his documentary on taste.
6. Old Python Michael Palin received a BAFTA fellowship, presented by Terry Jones
Rightly so, there were daleks about.
8. Pudsey knows what’s up.
9. Clare Balding won for her Paralympic coverage. “I’m damn pleased it was me”, she admitted.
10. Let’s just take a moment to appreciate Peter Capaldi’s beard.
11. A little TMI from Romola Garai.
12. Sheridan Smith hid behind her BAFTA, after beating Sienna Miller to the award for Leading Actress.
13. Olivia Colman excused her potty mouth after swearing in her first speech.
14. But she could swear all she wanted, thanks to the two awards she won.
Colman picked up Supporting Actress, and Female Performance in a Comedy Programme.
The winners, in full.
Ben Whishaw – Richard II (The Hollow Crown)
Sheridan Smith – Mrs Biggs
Simon Russell Beale – Henry IV Part 2 (The Hollow Crown)
Olivia Colman – Accused (Mo’s Story)
Graham Norton for The Graham Norton Show
Alan Carr – Alan Carr: Chatty Man
Female Performance in a Comedy Programme
Olivia Colman for Twenty Twelve
Male Performance in a Comedy Programme
Steve Coogan for Welcome To The Places Of My Life
Room At The Top
Last Tango In Halifax
Soap and Continuing Drama
All In The Best Possible Taste with Grayson Perry
7/7: One Day In London
The Great British Bake Off
Reality and Constructed Factual
Made In Chelsea
The Shame Of The Catholic Church (This World)
Hillsborough – The Truth At Last (Granada Reports)
Sport and Live Event
The London 2012 Paralympic Games
The Revolution Will Be Televised
Radio Times Audience Award (voted for by members of the public)
Game of Thrones