1. It’s impossible for salsa fanatics to pass up on the delicious choices available at the salsa bar!
2. You can give your friends a scare when you invite them over for dinner only to tell them you picked up lamb’s head from Jungle Jim’s
3. You can check out the menacing Jungle Jim’s dragon
4. You can relive your days of having a PEZ dispenser and even start up a new collection
5. Oh yeah, they have even more candy to choose from
6. You can find your favorite “throwback” candy
7. You can try a delicious candied apple from Sharon!
8. You can find an extra tasty treat for your furry friend at home
9. You can grab front row tickets to this comedy team
10. You’ll have no trouble checking out those melons
11. You’ve never seen this much honey in one place at the same time
12. You’ll find no shortage of strange and exotic drinks like..
15. You will have to make a stop at one of the boutique shops
16. You can check out this cool view of the waterfall
17. You can catch a quick movie
18. You’ll have a tough time deciding which exotic spices you want to experiment with for dinner that night
19. You can take a trip to places like Holland..
23. You’ll be amazed by their selection of giant fruit
24. You can check out the big portrait of Jim taking a ride on an elephant over in the Indian section
25. You can take a trip through Sherwood Forest
26. You can say hello to King Kong
27. You can join fellow tea lovers and take your pick from shelf after shelf of choices of teas in the Korean section
28. You get a chance to meet Okra Winfrey in real life
29. You can learn how to say “Welcome” in languages spoken around the world
30. You can help yourself to some cactus..
31. Or these melons from whatever planet that they came from
32. You can visit the boardwalk in the fish market
33. You can catch an oldies favorite from the Cereal Bowl Band
34. You can enjoy a little entertainment while shopping for soup
35. You can brave a taste of the hottest peppers in the world
36. If you have a gluten allergy, then worry no more as you”ll find the largest gluten-free selection in the entire Midwest
37. You can hear a song from the crows while you search for groceries for your pet
38. You can admire all 765 lbs. of the Big Cheese
39. You can say hello to these penguins when you’re shopping for your ice cream
40. You realize how much you love butter when you check out the Butter Bar
42. Because they have a lot of wine
44. You can stop by and listen to The King play a classic Elvis song while you munch on some candy
45. Or while you try something from the pickled foods section
46. But if you’re not feeling well from those pickled foods, you can always grab some medicine on the way out from the pharmacy
47. And every time you leave, you cannot wait until the next time you return to Jungle Jim’s
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/paulf24/47-reasons-why-a-trip-to-jungle-jims-will-change-b5ra