1. OK, welcome, sit down, have a drink, and say hello to beautiful human and British stud Sam Claflin.
2. Sam plays Finnick Odair, victor of the 65th Hunger Games and aquatic hunk from District 4 in “Catching Fire”…
3. And for reasons that include these pecs and these arms and this little skirt thing, Sam is obviously the most important tribute ever in the history of the Hunger Games.
4. First of all, he looks like a real life angel warrior on the cover of magazines.
5. He looks like THIS while shaving in the morning, which is basically better than any other human looks while shaving in the morning.
6. He flawlessly pulls off neck jewelry and sheer blouses.
7. He looks like a powerful and victorious beast sitting in this chair in his blue dress.
8. And he’s triumphantly capable of showing off his chest while also wearing a chunky sweater.
9. Of course, like any good tribute, Sam has the necessary skills for success, including the ability to whisper sweet, seductive secrets into your ear.
10. His skills also include smooshing his face together into a beautiful mess of perfection.
11. Touching his nose.
15. Standing next to other ridiculously good-looking people.
17. And, most importantly, posing for selfies.
18. Also, and perhaps most important of all, SAM MADE OUT WITH JOSH HUTCHERSON, A.K.A. PEETA, A.K.A. THEY MADE OUT.
19. AND HE LIKED IT A LOT.
20. AND THEY SHARED UNDERWEAR “AND OTHER THINGS.”
21. AND ALSO HE APPARENTLY WANTS TO DO SOMETHING WITH LIAM HEMSWORTH’S FISTS, WHICH IS EQUALLY IMPORTANT.
22. He has the beautiful angelic face of a Hunger Games victor.
26. And anything WITH sleeves.
27. He can rock a glorious neck beard.
28. He can do whatever this is.
<img src="" width="625" height="314" rel:fake_photorow="1" style="width: 625px; height: 314px; left: 0px; top: 0px" rel:bf_image_src="" rel:version="201411061559" class="bf_dom" rel:bf_bucket="progload" alt='31 Reasons Sam Claflin Is The "Hunger Games" Tribute Of Your Dream