Sorry in advance. NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN!
1. “Friday”- Rebecca Black
It’s Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!
2. “The Final Countdown”- Europe
The second that melody kicks in, IT WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR MIND.
3. “Who Let Dogs Out?”- Baha Men
Chances are you only know the chorus, so have fun with that. WHO LET THE DOGS OUT? WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO?
4. “It’s A Small World”- Disney
OH THE HORROR.
5. “Call Me Maybe”- Carly Rae Jepsen
Remember when this was freaking everywhere? Well, now it’s in your head.
6. “Barbie Girl”- Aqua
Creepy AND catchy. Faaaaantastic.
7. “Nyan Cat”
NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN x infinity
8. “Mickey”- Toni Basil
Hey Mickey, you’re so fine, I don’t even know the next line (but I will be singing this for the next forever)!
9. “Dragostea Din Tei”- O-Zone
You don’t know this song but you know this song.
10. “The Lion Sleeps Tonight”- The Tokens
11. “Whoomp (There It Is)”- Tag Team
Like with ‘Who Let The Dogs Out?’, you probably only know the chorus, but OH WELL- you’ll be humming this for a while!
12. “The Time Warp”- The Rocky Horror Picture Show
It’s just a jump to the left…
13. “Entrance of the Gladiators”- Julius Fucik
The soundtrack of circuses everywhere.
14. And, of course, “Circus Afro,” a derivation of “Entrance of the Gladiators.”
DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA CIRCUS DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA AFRO.
15. “Blue (Da Ba Dee)”- Eiffel 65
Hands down THE most annoying chorus ever. #winning
16. “Yellow Submarine”- The Beatles
I love The Beatles, I really do, but THIS SONG. It’s like an earworm, burrowing into your brain.
17. “Pocketful of Sunshine”- Natasha Bedingfield
Olive Penderghast pretty much summed it up.
18. “What Does The Fox Say”- Ylvis
Yea, this song is fucking fantastic. BUT it will ingrain itself into your brain and never leave.
19. “My Humps”- The Black Eyed Peas
The worst thing about having this stuck in your head is you can’t even hum/sing it without completely embarassing yourself and alienating those around you. “MY LOVELY LADY LUMPS, CHECK IT- shit. Sorry.”
20. “Lollipop”- The Chordettes
Lollipop lollipop OH lolli lolli lolli lollipop- POP- ba dum dum dum.
21. “Macarena”- Los Del Rio
Mumblemumblemumblemumblemumble EYYYYYYYYYYYY MACARENA!