2. Your other (non-slacker) friends are just as busy as you and you guys always complain together.
BBC / Via thewonderfulworldofmelissa.tumblr.com
3. Group projects are basically impossible.
Summit Entertainment / Via gemini-dragon-gifs.tumblr.com
When am I available to meet? Let’s see… I have about 30 minutes free about two weeks from now!
4. You no longer remember how it feels to not be tired.
BBC / Via lienkevampire.tumblr.com
5. If you don’t bring food with you, you don’t get to eat.
NBC / Via whatthebuck20.tumblr.com
6. You are constantly questioning why you signed up for something.
Channel 4 / Via replygif.net
I’m working until midnight tonight and again at five in the morning?! What have I done?
7. You are completely stumped when people ask you what you do in your free time.
Buena Vista Pictures / Via replygif.net
My what time?
8. Whenever you run into someone you know you are always in a rush (probably late) to that next meeting/job/class.
9. You get highly annoyed when someone tries to complain about how they are sooooo busy with their ONE thing.
The CW / Via replygif.net
10. You want to scream at your friends who ask you if you want to do something fun in the middle of the day.
Walt Disney Pictures / Via knowyourmeme.com
12. The best feeling ever is when you’re finally done for the day and get to go home.
Walt Disney Studios / Via armedforceslove.tumblr.com