Crying at the Sarah McLachlan commercial is only the tip of the iceberg.
1. This accurately describes how often you cry:
2. You’ve considered buying stock in Puffs and Kleenex.
The amount of money you spend on tissues yearly isn’t healthy. Or is it?
3. You have the ability to cry over anything.
4. Movies, books, TV shows, commercials, billboards, songs…you name it, it’s made you cry at least once.
Via CBS / veritaaas.tumblr.com
5. Actually, you have a very long list of songs you cannot listen too.
Via The CW / lecter-lucifer.tumblr.com
If one starts playing on the radio you instantly break the stereo trying to change it.
6. The list of movies that make you hysterically cry is laughably long.
Via Disney / tumblr.com
5 minutes in and you’re inconsolable.
Via Disney / boykompleksi.tumblr.com
Disney & Pixar can go to hell for what this movie did to me.
Via 20th Century Fox / im-shit-at-usernames.tumblr.com
A 3 hour cry-fest.
Via Universal Pictures / beybad.tumblr.com
This makes me feel too many things.
7. You’ve spent many nights on YouTube watching sad videos.
Via The CW / deanwinchestersheart.tumblr.com
Kittens rescued from fires, Marines reunited with their loved ones, etc. The more heart wrenching, the longer you are logged in.
8. Despite your uncontrollable emotions, you still continue watching things that make you cry.
Via Warner Brothers Pictures / imlostmyhumanity.tumblr.com
Your significant other, family, and friends are so fed up with you at this point. At the first sight of tears, they’re threatening to change the channel.
9. You cry at moments during a movie no one else even considers sad.
Via Summit Entertainment / eup-hoeria.tumblr.com
10. So when normal people start to cry, you’re already balling your eyes out.
Via ABC / darkhorse.tk
But you pretend you’re not crying that hard.
11. Reading books can be extremely difficult because you feel so much.
Your favorite authors really like to fuck with your heart. Especially when it’s a series and you read that last book and everything hurts. Ugh, I’m talking to you Veronica Roth..
12. If your friend is crying, you’re most likely crying harder than them.
It’s just really hard to see them so upset.
13. Forget about when you’re the one who is upset.
You can’t even talk about what’s upsetting you, because you’re crying too hard.
14. You cannot handle saying goodbye to someone you love.
When will I see you again?! I’m going to miss you SO MUCH.
15. You’ve been called a cry baby before.
But that’s just because people don’t understand your complex emotions.
16. People think you only cry at sad things, but that’s the farthest thing from true.
Via Colombia Pictures / theholiday.tumblr.com
For cute things, you have a happy cry. For the sad shit, you’ve got an ugly cry.
17. Your happy cry looks a little like this:
Via The CW / stillnotdriving.tumblr.com
*No one is a pretty as Sophia Bush, but you get the point.
18. Whereas, your ugly cry is a cross between this:
Via Oxygen / toomuchto.tumblr.com
Via Citytv / sourmooncandy.tumblr.com
Oh, and of course this:
Via The CW / college-life-crisis.tumblr.com
This is you 99% of the time you cry.