1. There’s a difference between growing up and growing old.
3. A simple moment can become a memory.
4. Look for the beauty in nature.
5. Give everything your best shot.
6. Do what makes you happy, regardless of what anyone else thinks.
8. It’s okay to be fearless.
9. It’s okay to fall in love, and it’s okay to fall out of it.
10. In your life, you’ll have lots of roles, and most of them will be great.
11. It’s important to live a life you’re proud of.
12. …but don’t let your pride change who you are.
13. Always remember who you are and where you came from.
14. Recognize what’s truly important.
15. And remember that life is WAY too short.
RIP Paul Walker.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/kaitlynnknopp/15-things-we-can-learn-from-paul-walker-de8z